XPH4: multi-channel headphone amplifier
Conveniently powered from DC adaptor (optional accessory, not included), and housed in a hardened steel chassis, this robust little beast features 4 high-powered independently controllable headphone amplifiers. A handy Stereo/Mono switch is also provided to for use when required.
How many times have you wanted to listen to the mix through a pair of headphones at the same time as someone else but there were none left? Time to get a multi-channel headphone amplifier.
All studios require a flexible headphone amplifier to satisfy a multitude of monitoring needs. Sometimes you will need to distribute a stereo signal evenly to 4 sets of headphones. On other occasions, totally different mixes are required on each headphone.
The XPH4 gives you an a very flexible affordable solution to take care of all your headphone monitoring needs.
* Please note: This item is not available in Europe anymore.
- Input Connectors: stereo 3.5mm mini TRS and RCA
- Max gain: 19dB/Channel
- Input Impedance: 100K unbalanced
- S/N ratio: > 98dB
- Max input level : + 22 dB
- Power: 12-18V DC adapter (optional accessory, not included)
- Output connectors: 1/4” stereo TRS phone
- Size: 88 x 54 x 38 mm
- Output impedance: Minimum 10 ohms each output