DIDock: DI Box for Apple iPod/iPhone and other portable audio products
Designed to support portable audio devices in the field, the DIDock delivers audio signal conversion from connected devices to a fully balanced transformer isolated stereo output pair. Many portable audio devices tend to introduce increased levels of noise when connected to larger professional PA systems. The DIDock solves many of the issues typically encountered when introducing consumer-based products into professional environments.
A must have tool for roadies, engineers, or musicians wishing to integrate portable audio devices.
The DIDock is available in black or white!
- Apple iPod*/iPhone (2/3G/3GS/4/4S)* compatible docking connector
- 3.5mm line input connector
- Headphone output and rotary level control
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Individual channel GND lift switches
- Rugged metal construction
- Powered by phantom power or 12v external adaptor
- "charge" mode for Apple iPod*/iPhone (2/3G/3GS/4/4S)*
- available in black or white
Recording Magazine October 2010
* iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.