DI-Dock: DI Box for Apple iPod and other portable audio products
Designed to support portable audio devices in the field, the DI-Dock delivers audio signal conversion from connected devices to a fully balanced transformer isolated stereo output pair. Many portable audio devices tend to introduce increased levels of noise when connected to larger professional PA systems. The DI-Dock solves many of the issues typically encountered when introducing consumer-based products into professional environments.
A must have tool for roadies, engineers, or musicians wishing to integrate portable audio devices.
The DI Dock is available in black or white!
- Apple iPod*/iPhone* compatible docking connector
- 3.5mm line input connector
- Headphone output and rotary level control
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Individual channel GND lift switches
- Rugged metal construction
- Powered by phantom power or 12v external adaptor
- "charge" mode for iPod*/iPhone*
- available in black or white
* iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.